As an exclusive guest, enjoy accessing some areas that are restricted to regular ticket owners, like underground level of the Colosseum, once the wild animals were held before their battles with gladiators. To enter the arena, first go through the Porta Libitinaria and then to the first level. If you wish and choose this option at the ticket sale, you can go to upper levels, known as “Belvedere”, to experience an amazing view of the Colosseum and its surroundings.
Listen to your guide to learn how the monument was built by engineers with techniques and methods ahead of the curve and how it managed to stand for centuries. Join different games and events held in the forum to experience like you are one of those Roman politicians – live the past!
After a short resting time, start exploring Roman Forum to learn more how the daily political life was in the Empire. Head towards the Palatine Hill to have a look at the amazing view of the Colosseum and Circus Maximus. After your tour, you can also use your free time to see more!
- Don’t wait in crowded lines to start exploring the Roman Forum and Colosseum,
- Listen to your guide, who is professional in sharing information,
- Be an exclusive guest able to access to the Arena and the Colosseum,
- Enjoy your free time after the tour to discover the archeological area,
- Optionally, you can also enjoy the astonishing view from upstairs.
- Entrance fees and tickets (Guaranteed skip-the-line entry)
- Professional Tour Guide (English or Spanish),
- Headsets to hear your guide clearly (when 8 people or more are present),
- All taxes, fees and handling charges.
- Hotel pick-up and drop off,
Free cancellation up to 1 day before tour starts.