You will have the chance to see the ancient tombs and remains of an Imperial Palace. On your way, listen to your guide because he will tell all interesting facts and historical cases about Rome and that may be surprising for you.
In the tour, a visit to St Callisto’s or St. Sebastiano’s Catacombs is included.On your way along the Appian Way, you will have a chance to rest and enjoy delicious aperitif before heading the way again to see ancient waterways.
You will feel like you are living and experiencing the old, wild and ancient times of Rome. Enjoy your tour until the end and be ready for your return to the city center of Rome.
- Enjoy a day full of outdoor adventures with your guide,
- See some Roman ruins including the Circus Maxentius while you are biking,
- Have a look at the marvelous waterways built by Romans,
- Ride your bike on 23-centuries-old paving stones,
- Have a rest and enjoy your aperitif,
- Explore the subterranean Catacombs of St. Callisto.
- Safety Helmet,
- Local professional tour guide,
- Guided tour of the Catacombs of St. Callisto,
- An electric-assist mountain bike or a carbon mountain bike (in English, German, French and Spanish tours),
Free cancellation up to 1 day before tour starts.