Go underground to see Rome’s ancient catacombs and crypts on a 3.5-hour walking trip. Learn about past burial customs and secret Christian worship areas during this fascinating exploration into the history of Rome.
- Go to the spooky Capuchin Crypt, embellished with the bones of 4,000 Capuchin Monks,
- See a painting by Caravaggio and relics from the life of St. Francis at the Capuchin Museum,
- Explore 12th-century San Clemente Basilica, built over a 4th-century basilica,
- Enjoy a stress-free experience with skip-the-line entry at all 3 sites, and transfer in between them in air-conditioned luxury.
- Trip based on description,
- English-speaking tour guide,
- Small groups of 20 individuals or less,
- Admission to the Capuchin Crypt and Museum,
- Admission to the Catacombs,
- Admission to the church and underground area of Basilica San Clemente,
- All transfers by air-conditioned coach.
- Hotel pick-up and drop off.
Free cancellation up to 1 day before tour starts.