Discover 2 of his well-known artworks at the Basilica of Santa Maria del Popolo and one other in the Basilica of Sant’ Agostino, in addition to artwork by Raphael.
Lastly, go to the Pantheon, among the Rome’s most impressive items of art and architecture and also house to the burial places of the initial 2 kings of Italy. Immediately after discovering the inside, your trip will certainly finish in Piazza delle Coppelle.
- 3 Hours Rome strolling tour with a professional tour guide (in English),
- Discover well-known Caravaggio paints, such as the Crucifixion of St Peter,
- Discover leading Rome tourist attractions as you stroll, consisting of Piazza del Popolo, the Spanish Steps and also Via Margutta,
- Delight in great wines and also local specials (consisted of) at a local wine pub.
- Resort pick-up and drop-off.
Free cancellation up to 1 day before tour starts.