from €69.00 EUR
Duration: 3.5 Hours
You are going to witness the chronological history of Rome with the help of this tour. Some of the important sites you are going to visit include Roman street from the 1st century, cult shrine from the 2nd century, basilica from the 4th century and Byzantine church from the 14th century.
Participants will also have a chance to walk inside of the Christian catacombs, witness the iconography of burial areas and bones of 4000 priests at Capuchin Crypts, which belong to the Capuchin monks.
- You will have the chance to learn more about Rome’s religious traditions with an experienced guide,
- You will enjoy underground catacombs, crypts and hidden pagan shrines hidden in Rome,
- You will enjoy air-conditioned transportation between the sites to learn more about ancient Rome.
- Professional small-group tour (max 20 people) in English or Spanish,
- Capuchin Crypt and Museum entry ticket,
- San Domitilla / San Callisto Catacombs entry ticket,
- Basilica San Clemente (Underground area) entry ticket.
Free cancellation up to 1 day before tour starts.