from €32.00 EUR
Duration: 2.5 Hours
Organized by: Roman Holiday Travel
Discover the Baroque water fountains and also squares of Eternal City on a 2-hour strolling tour, and admire architecture that dates from the Roman Empire, through the Renaissance and past. See the Pantheon, Trevi Fountain, burial place of Raphael, and extra.
- Discover the Baroque and Renaissance fountains, squares and churches of Rome and throw a coin in the Trevi Fountain to eventually go back to Rome,
- Discover Bernini’s fountain of a half-sunken ship at the Piazza di Spagna,
- Get interior the Pantheon from the Roman Empire,
- Admire Piazza Navona, among Rome’s many fantastic squares, home to Bernini’s distinguished Fountain of the 4 Rivers,
- Admire at among the finest instances of trompe l’oeil at Sant’Ignazio Church.
- Professional tour guide (English).
- Hotel pick-up and drop-off,
- Food and drinks.
Free cancellation up to 1 day before tour starts.