from €35.00 EUR
Duration: 1.5 Hours
It is impossible to resist this chance if you are a fan of opera. The attracting melody of the strings and astonishing voice of the opera singers will fly over Rome and with this Opera Pass, you can listen to the opera of your choice.
You will have multiple options at different stunning places that host opera concerts – St. Paul’s Within the Walls offers Bach and Vivaldi, the Romanc archaeological site Navona Underground offers a classical performance.
- Monday: Vivaldi & Bach at St. Paul’s Within the Walls,
- Tuesday: History of Rome at Navona Underground,
- Wednesday: The Three Tenors at St. Paul’s Within the Walls,
- Thursday: Night-time opera at Leonardo da Vinci Experience Museum,
- Friday: Movies in Concert at Valdese Church,
- Saturday: The Three Tenors at Valdese Church,
- Sunday: Opera Arias at Valdese Church.
- Lots of options, every night – think about your style and choose the one you want to listen,
- Listen to opera in museums, underground performance halls and churches,
- Enjoy The Three Tenors at St. Paul’s Within the Walls or opera performance at Valdese Church or at night, at the Leonardo Da Vinci Experience Museum.
Free cancellation up to 1 day before tour starts.