from €300.00 EUR
Duration: 3 Hours
This sundown professional photography trip of Rome is a best possibility to catch the striking architectural beauty of several of Rome’s many beautiful monuments, illuminated with skillfully created lighting. Rome at twilight is spectacular and bathed in skillfully designed lights to bring out the most effective of the old city.
You will photograph great monuments of gleaming white marble, squares lined with vibrant facades and walkway cafes, and sculptures that seem to find alive.
This specially designed photography trip will certainly aid you to find and experience a city with the eyes of a local professional photographer. Your guide has a comprehensive regional knowledge, a passion for the city and for the art of photography.
Bring your basic film or digital camera and find how to utilize it to make excellent photos and take home memories of a life time. Discover the Eternal City’s concealed treasury though the eyes of a genuine adventurer and world-class photographer. Allow each photograph bring your unique signature.
- Get your cameras prepared and experience Rome with the eyes of an expert photographer,
- Take photos of the illuminated ancient Roman monuments, the squares and roads at twilight,
- Your professional guide will certainly offer ideas and methods on just how to regulate light and utilize colour and contrast,
- Listen to interesting stories and uncover covert treasury in the Rome.
- Multilingual professional photographer/guide (English and Italian).
- Hotel pick up & drop off,
Free cancellation up to 16 days before tour starts.