Duration: 3 Hours
Organized by: Enjoy Rome
You’ll have access to Colosseum with skip-the-line tickets and discover forbidden areas for general public with your English-Speaking professional tour guide and learn the secrets of this ancient landmark of Rome.
You’ll visit huge amphitheater, standing since the 1st. Century A.D., where about 55 thousands spectators once watched the games of wild beats and contests of gladiators.
VIP Package let you experience the best of Roman life. You’ll learn the myths and stories about the Colosseum where incredible shows once took place and the reasons of its construction in the history.
After your amazing trip, you’ll have a look at the Roman Forum – the center of the ancient city’s trade network- and Palatine Hill, where Rome was founded by Romulus.
- Get the priviliged and skip-the-line entrance at he Colosseum, the huge ancient amphitheater of Rome,
- Walk the arena of Colosseum and through the Gladiator’s Gate with your ticket,
- Enter Roman Forum & Palatine Hill which was once the favourite of the Roman Emperors,
- With your guided tours, discover the Ancient Rome.
- Skip-the-line access to the Colosseum,
- English-speaking professional guided tour,
- Entrance to the arena of the Colosseum,
- Entrance to the Roman Forum and Palatine Hill,
- Skipping the security (security control is compulsory or every tour & ticket types),
- Entrance to the underground of Colosseum.
Free cancellation up to 1 day before tour starts.