You’ll explore the Vatican Museums prior to they open to the general public so you can appreciate well-known views like the Sistine Chapel and Raphael’s Rooms in a more intimate environment prior to completed with skip-the-line accessibility to St Peter’s Basilica with a scheduled entrance. When booking, pick from two alternatives: breakfast in the Pinecone Courtyard with a Vatican tour limited to 16 individuals or breakfast in the Vatican cafeteria with a Vatican tour plus a coach tour of bordering Vatican City and the Vatican gardens, restricted to 25 individuals.
- Expert guide,
- Skip-the-line entrance to the Vatican Museums and St Peter’s Basilica,
- Buffet breakfast inside the Vatican Museums,
- 2.5-hour tour of the Vatican Museums,
- Small-group tour,
- Headsets to hear the guide plainly.
- Resort pick-up and drop-off.
Free cancellation up to 1 day before tour starts.