The access-all-areas tour is a wonderful journey through centuries of art, with sneak peaks at locations typically near to the public.
- Skip the long lines to the monuments and sites of the Vatican City,
- Get uncommon access to the 16th-century Bramante Staircase, normally near to the public,
- Admire the Sistine Chapel and appreciate Michelangelo’s renowned ceiling,
- Go inside St. Peter’s Basilica, one of the world’s greatest and most important churches,
- See masterpieces by Michelangelo, Leonardo Da Vinci, Caravaggio and more in the Vatican Museums.
- Guided trip of the Vatican City in a group of no more than 16 individuals,
- Skip-the-line entrance,
- Tour of the Bramante Staircase and Vatican Gardens (not generally opened to the public),
- Audio guide gadgets to much better hear your guide.
- Hotel pick-up and drop off.
Free cancellation up to 1 day before tour starts.
from €125.00 EUR
Duration: 13 Hours
Organized by: Gartour by Destination Italia