This will be the fastest option offered that will also make it available for you to make your own plan. Additionally, audio guidance is also included.
Spend some time to explore sarcophagi, which are hand-carved down to the last detail and is thought to be home for the remains of old-time well-known queens and kings, at the Greek Cross Gallery. Visit the Sala degli Animali and explore virtually some imaginary as well as some real figures of fantastic beasts – or you can also visit the Cabinet of the Masks.
Do you want to see how the world map by map-makers changed with the time? Yes? Then you should certainly visit the Upper Galleries that also includes the Gallery of Maps. Check Raphael Rooms to see some work of arts by the hands of some Renaissance masters and to have a rest, visit the Borgia Apartments.
Next thing in the plan? It is time to be astonished by different work of arts like Sistine Chapel with Michelangelo’s artwork or Vatican’s crown jewel and many other.
- Pick any available time to visit one of the most crowded museums on earth,
- Stop by the Sistine Chapel and explore “The Creation of Adam”, a fresco by Michelangelo,
- Take the fastest option that is offered to visit Vatican Museums,
- Shop at the Vatican Museums’ bookshops with your coupon of 15% off,
- Enjoy the audio guide and explore historical and cultural places.
- Skip-the-line tickets to the Vatican Museums and Sistine Chapel,
- Audioguide. (in Spanish, Chinese, Dutch, English, French, German, Italian, Japanese, Portuguese and Russian)
- Live Tour guide (Look our nearby tours tab),
- Ticket to St.Peter’s Basilica (free of charge, however access is not ensured. It might vary due to crowd control),
- Access to St. Peter’s Basilica’s dome.
Cancellations and changes are not possible for this ticket.
from €125.00 EUR
Duration: 13 Hours
Organized by: Gartour by Destination Italia