from €99.00 EUR
Duration: 5 Hours
Organized by: Roma Experience Tours
Start your distinct tour in the Colosseum, Roman Forum and Palatine Hill. Have a short break and the descend right into Nero’s buried “Golden House”. Visit the underground rooms and hallways of Rome’s Domus Aurea on a virtual reality trip utilizing 3D glasses.
- Live Guided 5 hour Tour (English),
- Skip the line entryway tickets to all sites,
- 3D glasses,
- Discover Nero’s buried “Golden House” at the Domus Aurea,
- Experience the Golden Vault Area in virtual reality,
- Visit the first and 2nd levels of the Roman Colosseum,
- Take a trip of the legendary Palatine Hill where Rome began,
- See the Roman Forum and walk along the Via Sacra.
- Hotel pick-up and drop-off,
- Foods and Drinks.
Free cancellation up to 1 day before tour starts.
!t is opposite the Colosseum, in Via Labicana, and is found near the entrance of the Oppius Park, that extends on one of the two Esquiline heights. The Domus Aurea (Nero’s Golden House) is the splendid palace that Nero constructed after the disastrous fire of Rome, in 64 A. D.
Originally, this palace ,as composed of many rooms, richly decorated with stucco, and with paintings, which inspired the artists of the Renaissance (the so-cailed « grottesche »). Even today, observing the ruins we can get some idea of its former magnificence. Leaving the Domus Aurea, we ascend a small slope. Here we see part of the ruins of the Baths of Trajan.