Nemi is attractive town on Lake Nemi. The Parrocchiale contains, in the second chapel, a triptych from the school of Anto-niazzo Romano (recorded 1461-1508), representing Christ Blessing between St. John the Baptist and St. John the Evangelist.
The Palazzo Ruspoli, formerly Baronale preserves tempera pictures by Liborio Coccetti (lived in the 18-19th cent.) and, finally, the Cappella della Crocifissione.
Leave a Comment