from €33.00 EUR
Duration: 1 Hour and 15 Min.
Organized by: Tiqets
Your English-speaking guide will meet you near the entrance of Colosseum (in front of the metro station Colosseo). He/she will be providing detailed information regarding the history and importance of this amazing structure before you enter the area.
Once you enter without the need for waiting in the line, you will have a chance to stand on the exact same spots that gladiators used to stand before the century. You will also walk through the underground tunnels which gladiators used to pass through to reach the arena to fight. Here, your guide will inform you more about the architecture and engineering in Ancient Rome as well as he will tell you interesting stories about famous gladiators and Emperors.
Then you will walk through the same tunnels that gladiators used to walk to reach the arena. Here, you will learn the basics of gladiator fights, how Ancient Romans used to entertain and much more! This tour is one of the best tours that you will not want to miss during your visit to Rome.
- Enjoy a unique experience in the spectacular Roman amphitheater under the moonlight,
- Visit underground and arena without the need for waiting in the long lines,
- An experienced guide will accompany you during the tour and let you know more about Ancient Rome.
- Skip-the-line entry to the Roman Colosseum, underground, and arena floor.
- Professional tour guide (English)
Free cancellation up to 1 day before tour starts.