Discover the Eternal City’s ancient ruins while you zoom along the streets, and visit the Mouth of Truth, Rome’s famous ‘lie detector.’ Restricted to simply 8 individuals, this trip offers a small-group experience.
- Discover the Imperial prizes of Rome by Segway,
- 3-hour Rome segway tour with a professional local guide (Small-group tour with a max. of 8 individuals),
- See the views of Old Rome, like the Roman Forum and also Circus Maximus,
- Stop for photo ahead of the Roman Colosseum and listen to stories of its terrible gladiator fights,
- Go to the marbled ‘face’ at the Church of Santa Maria in Cosmedin, and discover why it’s called the Mouth of Truth,
- Admire views of Rome from Capitoline Hill.
- Segway service,
- Safety helmet,
- Wet weather coats (if needed),
- Hotel pick-up and drop-off.
Free cancellation up to 1 day before tour starts.