from €54.00 EUR
Duration: 4 Hours
Organized by: Topbike Rental & Tours
Get on a bike for a 4-hour trip of Rome that brings you from the most renowned sights to the streets that travelers hardly ever see. Discover concealed streets, ancient monuments as well as even more with your professional tour guide, bike past the Pantheon and Spanish Steps as well.
You’ll visit in all the main tourist attractions of Rome, and likewise have a possibility to see lots of smaller squares and historical buildings that are less visited because of their locations. (The range you will certainly cover is 14 kilometers). Your tour guide will bring you from the Imperial Forum completely through to the Pantheon, and will share great deals of fun details along the way.
- Oppian Hill with a view of the Roman Colosseum,
- Fori Imperiali (Imperial Forums),
- Piazza Navona,
- Theater of Marcellus,
- Campo de’ Fiori with Farnese Square,
- Trastevere and Church of Santa Maria in Trastevere *,
- Portico of Octavia *,
- Capitoline Hill with a panoramic sight of the Roman Forum *,
- Aventine Hill with panoramic sight of Rome from the Orange Garden *,
- Trajan’s Column **,
- Piazza Venezia **,
- Trevi Fountain **,
- Spanish Steps **.
( * Not included throughout the morning tour; ** Not included throughout the afternoon tour).
- Safety helmet (usage is compulsory),
- Local professional tour guide (Max 10 individuals per guide),
- A quality trekking bike (or an optional elelectric-assisted bike).
Free cancellation up to 1 day before tour starts.