Prior to walking into the Flavian Amphitheatre, your tour guide will be waiting for you at the Colosseo Metro Station. You will be guided in such a way that you will feel the aura of the spectacular fights in which gladiators not only fought with themselves but also with wild lions that are brought to ground level with some engineering skills ahead of the time. Explore the new wooden elevator that is designed by professionals to reflect the soul of the elevator built in ancient time to raise the lions to the ground level. In ancient Rome, 28 elevators were in use and 8 slaves worked for each elevator, to produce the power to raise the lions.
Visit the temple of Vestal Virgins – a place once the virgins got close to the infinite flame so that the Rome was embellished with glory and fortune. Spend some time to adore the Senate, the building where the decisions that changed the history were taken. Use your chance to see the Arch of Constantine and the Arch of Septimius Severus – the monuments built to remember the glorious victory by the emperors against the pagans and the day the Empire chose Christianity as the religion.
Listen to the story about Remus and Romulus, and the she-wolf who raised these twins who founded the glorious city of Rome. Enjoy being on the oldest grounds the Rome has, and learn the reason why this land was preferred by the most powerful and richest families of Rome.
- Don’t wait in the boring lines in front of the Roman Forum and Colosseum,
- Learn how the daily life was and hear about the political schemes in ancient Rome,
- Explore the storehouse under the ground and try to imagine how lions were brought to ground level,
- Use the chance to see the amazing Arch of Constantine, which was built after the pagans were defeated by the Emperor’s forces,
- Step on the same ground where glorious Roman emperors walked through the Via Sacra,
- Enjoy the view from Palatine Hill, where once emperors stood to command,
- Listen to the commentary telling the story of Remus and Romulus nursed by she-wolf.
Free cancellation up to 1 day before tour starts.