from €91.92 EUR
Duration: 6.5 Hours
Organized by: Enjoy Rome
Discover the important sites of Old Rome on this combination of 2 strolling tours. Discover the highlights of the Vatican in the morning, and then find over 2.000 years of Ancient Rome’s art and also architecture in the afternoon.
This is an excellent experience to see one of the most important sites of the Vatican and also historical Rome.
At the Vatican, you’ll enjoy top priority admission on your check outs to St. Peter’s Basilica, the Sistine Chapel, and the Vatican museums.
In the mid-day, your guide will certainly take you to discover monuments dating as far back as the Roman era. See the Colosseum, the Roman Forum and the Pantheon. See Piazza Navona and the Trevi Fountain and pay attention as your guide tells you regarding their remarkable background.
- 6.5-hour live guided walking tour,
- Professional Live guide and personal headset,
- Vatican Museums entry ticket,
- Fast entryway to the Sistine Chapel & St. Peter’s Basilica (entry to St. Peter’s Dome not included, Raphael rooms see available just throughout the 8:30 AM morning trip),
- Skip-the-line entry tickets to the Colosseum and the Roman Forum,
- Free wi-fi, charging terminals and restroom access.
- Hotel pick-up and drop-off,
- Tickets to Saint Peter’s Dome,
- Guided visit to Saint Peter’s Dome.
Free cancellation up to 1 day before tour starts.