Ancient Roman people were coming this place to socialize, to get fit, to discuss politics with others and even to gossip.
Imagine that you are an ancient Roman in the ancient Rome times and making use of every bit of this large facility founded in the first years of 3rd century – or maybe it can be a battle against Goths to defend this complex, use your imagination!
- Imagine that in the past, 3.000 Roman people were using this large complex to socialize, swim and relax,
- Visit an institution founded after Goths’ invasion and centuries old to catch a glimpse of the ancient life,
- Explore stunning epigraphs from the centuries between 8th BC and 4th AD.
- Entry to the Baths of Diocletian,
- Audio Guide (if selected).
Cancellations and changes are not possible for this ticket.