Discover the history of an ancient citadel, appointed by Emperor Hadrian as a mausoleum. Admire Bernini’s pillars in the Vatican City.
- Explore 2 historic sites of Rome on a 3-hour walking tour of the Castel Sant’ Angelo and St. Peter’s Square,
- Discover the background of an ancient fortress, appointed by Emperor Hadrian as a mausoleum,
- Admire Bernini’s pillars in the Vatican City.
- Licensed professional live guide (German, English, French, Italian),
- Entry costs.
- Tour inside St. Peter’s Basilica,
- Hotel pickup and drop-off,
- Food and drinks.
Free cancellation up to 1 day before tour starts.