from €132.50 EUR
Duration: 2 Hours
Organized by: Faberest
This two-hour trip offers you the chance to explore the mysterious, underground Catacombs of St. Callixtus with your expert guide. The catacombs are 19 centuries old, have galleries on 4 levels underground and occupy 90 acres.
The catacombs are eternal homes of many martyrs, 16 popes and several Roman Christians.
Little Vatican, family tombs, the Crypt of St. Cecilia – explore more than these three with your guided tour. Have a look at the frescoes, which are 18 centuries old and which represents the religious ceremonies of the Eucharist and Baptism.
- Professional live guided tour,
- Explore the St. Callixtus’s Catacombs that are centuries old,
- Visit the Church of Rome’s cemetery and hear its history,
- Discover subterranean family tombs, ancient frescoes and crypts,
- Private transport from Rome by comfortable vehicle.
Cancellations are possible up to 30 days in advance for a 70% refund.