from €64.00 EUR
Duration: 3 Hours
Organized by: Gray Line I Love Rome
Leave your hotel and start your journey to explore 2 important basilicas first. First one is the St. John Lateran Basilica, where the Holy Stairs (a pilgrimage site) can be found, the oldest one of Rome’s four basilicas.
Next one is St. Mary Major Basilica where you can see stunning collections of handmade and historical objects. You will be amazed by the Crypt of the Nativity and the mosaics.
The next stop for you would be the Chapel of Domine Quo Vadis after you pass through Appian Way. There, you will see the remarkable underground Catacombs of Rome and underground cemeteries as old as 19 centuries. Have a look at the work of arts from history and learn how those subterranean paths enlighten the very early time of Christianity.
- Explore St. John Lateran Basilica as well as St. Mary Major Basilica,
- Visit Rome’s Holy Stairs, an important pilgrimage city,
- Be amazed by the underground Catacombs of Rome,
- Listen to your guide and learn what happened in the history of this city.
- 3-hour live guided tour,
- Professional tour guide (local),
- Entry tickets,
- Visit to 2 main basilicas,
- Hotel Pickup (from centrally located hotels),
Free cancellation up to 1 day before tour starts.