from €30.00 EUR
If you value your time in Rome, this exclusive entrance ticket is simply the one that you need to reach the best experience. With this ticket, you will be able to explore 2nd and 3rd floors of the Colosseum and accompanied by a company representative. Then, start exploring the Palatine Hill and the Roman Forum.
Meet the company representative and let him take you from the exclusive entrance – no more long lines, you have the priority to enter!
Explore the 2nd and 3rd floors of the Colosseum (with audio guide option, if you wish) and be ready to be amazed by the view of the stadium where 80.000 Romans cheered everytime for blodshed.
Next stop is the Roman Forum, the ancient place once served as a central trading point and the Palatine Hill that is said to be the place where Rome was founded by Romulus almost 3.000 years ago – there should be a reason for Rome to be called as “Eternal City”, right? Get prepared and start exploring!
- Access the Colosseum exclusively from an exclusive entrance for groups and with a company representative,
- As the most astonishing remaining of the ancient Rome, Colosseum’s 2nd and 3rd floors are waiting for you,
- Use your time as you wish and define your pace while exploring Palatine Hill and the Roman Forum.
- Priority entry to the Colosseum,
- Entry to the Colosseum’s 2nd and 3rd floors,
- Entry to the Roman Forum and Palatine Hill,
- A downloadable digital map of the Roman Colosseum,
- Downloadable audio guide in English and Italian,
- Tiqets tourist assistance.
- Guided tours.
- Entry to the Colosseum’s 4th and 5th floors..
- Entry to the Underground.
- Access to the Arena.
Cancellations and changes are not possible for this ticket.
from €21.50 EUR
Organized by: Getyourguide
from €24.00 EUR
from €18.00 EUR
from €42.90 EUR
Duration: 3 Hours
Organized by: Enjoy Rome
from €56.00 EUR
Duration: 2-3.5 Hours
Organized by: Rome by Segway
from €202.00 EUR
Duration: 7 Hours
from €28.00 EUR
Duration: 3-4 Hours
from €65.00 EUR
Duration: 2 Hours
Organized by: Ancient and Recent
from €84.00 EUR
Duration: 2.5 Hours
Organized by: Tour in the City
from €48.60 EUR
Duration: 3 Hours
Organized by: Gray Line I Love Rome