You’ll discover the winding alleys and squares in the city’s historical center with a guide, who offers spooky commentary regarding the mythological and historical mysteries that have plagued the Rome for centuries. See attractions like Campo de’ Fiori, Castel Sant’ Angelo and Palazzo Farnese in a whole new light.
- Professional tourist guide (English),
- 1.5-hour ghost and mystery walking tour of Rome,
- Discover top attractions such as Castel Sant’ Angelo, Palazzo Farnese and Ponte Sisto illuminated during the night,
- Discover of the Corte Savella Prison, where late-Renaissance noblewoman Beatrice Cenci was unjustly killed in the 16th century.
- Resort pickup and drop off,
- Food and beverages, unless specified.
Free cancellation up to 1 day before tour starts.