from €90,00 EUR
Duration: 2 Hours
Discover what it requires an ancient Roman gladiator at the Gladiator School of Rome. Throughout a hands-on lesson with trainers from the Historic Team of Rome, learn exactly how to combat with authentic weapons of the moment while wearing a traditional gladiator chiton and belt.
Found on the Appian Way, nearby the Colosseum, this course is a special and interactive method to learn about ancient Roman history, activities, and society. Your friends and family members are enabled to watch your class from the seeing area. Entrance to the Gladiator School of Rome Museum is also included so you can have a look at gladiator weapons and various other artifacts.
- 2-hour guided gladiator training,
- Learn gladiator combating methods from members of the Historic Team of Rome,
- Wear and use traditional clothes and weapons,
- Selection of lesson times throughout the day,
- Consists of entrance to the Gladiator School of Rome Museum.
- Resort pick-up and drop off,
- Food and drinks.
Free cancellation up to 1 day before tour starts.