from €14.00 EUR
If you are an art lover, it can be difficult for you to decide which place to see or which experience to give a try since every corner of Rome offers amazing ones. For unique collection of sculptures, mosaics, works of art, jewelry and more, visit Palazzo Massimo.
The collection at Palazzo Massimo is like a gate to see the ancient Rome and it has been created by the National Museum of Rome studiously. Visit this place from Renaissance era to explore the coins spent in the Colosseum, statues of Greek gods that look like alive and more.
- Explore the National Museum of Rome located inside 4 buildings near the Baths of Diocletian,
- Discover a collection of centuries old statues, frescoes, classical works of art and astonishing jewelry from the time of ancient Rome,
- To have a glimpse of the past, have a look at the mural paintings and frescoes picturizing ancient myths, nudes and landscapes.
- Fast-Entry to Palazzo Massimo
- Audio Guide (if selected – English, Italian, French, Spanish & German).
Cancellations and changes are not possible for this ticket.