Involve on your own in the life of Caesar Augustus as you view his living-room and bedroom, along with jaw-dropping frescoes that are still perfectly preserved after virtually 2,000 years.Next off, follow your tour guide out right into the Foro Romano (Roman Forum) and Palatine Hill for a complete trip of Rome’s ancient center.
From ancient palaces, to holy places, market and ancient monuments, you’ll learn what life was truly like in the Ancient Rome. Lastly, enjoy avoid the line access to the Roman Colosseum where your tour guide will bring the old stones to life with stories of the Roman Gladiators, wild animal hunts that made this field among the most well-known views in the Ancient Rome.
- Special entry to the Caesear’s Palace,
- Guided Tour of Casa di Augusto (the palace of Caesar Augustus) with small group (max. 22 people),
- Learn from your professional tour guide regarding the life of Emperor Augustus, Caesar’s successor and also the founding father of the Roman Empire,
- Visit the Roman Colosseum, the best arena of Classical times where blood sport was elevated to a national fixation and learn about its essential political role in the Roman Empire,
- Stray the ruins of the Roman Forum and Palatine Hill while your tour guide will certainly tell stories that bring ancient Rome to life,
- Headsets to hear your guide clearly.
- Resort pick-up and drop off.
Free cancellation up to 3 days before tour starts.