You’ll stroll along patched laneways, quiting to see famous tourist attractions like the Trevi Fountain, Piazza Navona, the Spanish Steps and the Pantheon. A break for gelato or a cup of coffee is included. When booking, you have the choice to update to consist of a tour of the Colosseum and other Old Rome sites beforehand.
- 2.5-hour afternoon guided walking tour of Rome (Small group tour – optimum 25 people),
- Stroll from Piazza del Popolo to the Spanish Steps and Trevi Fountain,
- Visit the Pantheon, among the entire world’s most well-known buildings,
- See among Rome’s most well-known squares, Piazza Navona,
- Morning tour of Old Rome and Colosseum (if option selected),
- Enjoy a home-made Italian gelato in summer season or a cappuccino or hot chocolate in wintertime.
- Hotel Pick-up and drop off,
Free cancellation up to 1 day before tour starts.