from €39.50 EUR
Duration: 7 Hours
Organized by: Civita Tours
Our full-day panoramic bus tour will take you from the port of Civitavecchia to some of the most iconic landmarks in the Eternal City. Enjoy the expertise of our knowledgeable tour guides and the comfort of our air-conditioned coaches as you explore the wonders of Rome.
Immerse Yourself in Rome’s Rich History
The tour departs from Civitavecchia port where you will be met by your guide and a luxury air-conditioned bus to enjoy one of the best and most beautiful cities in the world. Your first destination will be Piazza dei Tribunali where you will visit the Palace of Justice (Palazzaccio). After that, you will hit the road to visit Castel Sant’Angelo that is known as one of the most magnificent and powerful castles in the city.
You will also have the chance to enjoy St. Peter’s Basilica view by standing in Via della Conciliazione. Here, you can easily see the semi-circular colonnades which shape St. Peter’s Square. This area was built in the 17th century and it is still actively used by locals. If you want, you can participate in an optional tour to visit St. Peter’s Basilica and learn more about this structure.
After this tour, you will meet with your previous leader to go on. In this part, you will enjoy the views of Tiber, Tiberine Island, Pyramid of Cestius and Baths, which is known as the second-largest Roman baths in the world. At the end of this ride, you will visit Via Petroselli that is located very close to the Theatre of Marcellus. After that, you will Capitoline Hill and enjoy Cordonata stairs which goes directly to Piazza del Campidoglio.
In Via San Gregorio, you are going to enjoy Coliseum, which is known as one of the most important landmarks in Rome and located next to the Arch of Constantine. From here, you are going to witness Trajan’s Forum and then visit Trevi Fountain to toss a coin with the hope for your sincere wishes come to life one day.
After this event, you will have a lunch break and you can also taste the delicious gelato. Later on, you will visit the Pantheon which was built as a temple and it will amaze you with its massive dome. Here, you can visit Victor Emanuell II and Raphael’s tombs.
The last destination before your tour ends will be Piazza Navona where you will enjoy Bernini’s 4 Rivers Fountain and then you will return to Civitavecchia port.
- Admission to the Colosseum and Roman Forum is not included in the tour price. An external view of these monuments will be provided during the panoramic tour.
- The panoramic tour may be conducted in two languages.
What to Bring
- Comfortable walking shoes,
- Appropriate attire for visiting religious sites (covering knees, shoulders, midriff, and cleavage),
- Camera to capture the memories.
Embark on an unforgettable adventure through Rome with our full-day panoramic bus tour. Book now to secure your spot and experience the magic of the Eternal City firsthand.
- You will have the chance to see St. Peter’s Basilica during this amazing tour,
- You can visit Trevi Fountain and toss a coin for your sincere wishes,
- You will visit Venice Square and witness the beauty of the Altar of the Fatherland.
- Full-day panoramic bus tour of Rome
- Knowledgeable tour guides fluent in English, German, Spanish, and French
- Air-conditioned coach transportation
- Pick-up and drop-off in Civitavecchia
- Free time at each stop to explore and take photos
Free cancellation up to 1 day before tour starts.
from €15.00 EUR
Duration: 1 Hour
from €14.00 EUR
from €13.00 EUR