You can enjoy comfortable and cozy design of the bus and with audio-guide, you can learn about the history surrounding you. See many historical and touristic places like the Colosseum or the Sistine Chapel!
For sure Romulus, the founder of Rome in 753 BC, didn’t plan a Hop-on Hop-off bus but thanks to the years passed, somebody invented it! Well, there was no traffic jam in Romulus’s time but he might have tried to invent it… Or not. You will have free time to enjoy Italian cuisine and hear some legends or myths from ancient Rome. The ticket that you will have for the bus will be valid for 1 day, 2 days or 3 days from the time you use it first – your choice.
Have a chance to stop by the most popular touristic locations like the Colosseum, the Vatican, Palatine hill and many other.
You will have high quality audio guide and fast&free WiFi available in the bus and our staff is ready to assist you about the city. Now – hop on!
Starting Point: Roma Termini
Bus Stop-2: Church of Santa Maria Maggiore
Bus Stop-3: Colosseum
Bus Stop-4: Circus Maximus
Bus Stop-5: Piazza Venezia
Bus Stop-6: Vatican
Bus Stop-7: Piazza di Spagna
Bus Stop-8: Piazza Barberini
- Get this ticket, use the Hop-on Hop-off bus and enjoy roaming around Rome – tickets with 1 day, 2 days or 3 days validity after the first use are available,
- In the bus, you will receive a map (free), audio guidance and Wi-fi (free of charge),
- Use your chance to see Sistine Chapel, Palatine Hill, Vatican, Trevi Fountain, Venice Square and many more places.
- Audio Guide (in English, Italian, Spanish, French, German, Portuguese, Russian, Chinese),
- City Sightseeing Hop-on Hop-off tickets,
- Route map,
- App of “Sightseeing Experience”, consisting of City Walking Tour and real-time city sightseeing bus tracker with totally free Wi-Fi.
Cancellations and changes are not possible for this ticket.