Initially constructed in the 13th century – the Vatican Gardens are almost 23 hectares of flower fields, sculptures, fountains, and even some medieval buildings. Legend has it that when the Vatican Gardens were first constructed, they were covered with spiritual soil from Mount Calvary – where Jesus was crucified. In the past these wonderful gardens (and lawn and orchard) were just offered to those with power and influence. However with this ticket you can count yourself amongst that fortunate group.
- Experience a stockpile of Renaissance art work that have risen to legendary status, consisting of paintings by Raphael and Michelangelo’s frescoes in the Sistine Chapel,
- Take a stroll in the Vatican Gardens – a retreat for popes and their inner circle since the 13th century, now open up to (really limited members of) the general public,
- Skip the notoriously long entrance lines for the Vatican Museums by showing your mobile ticket straight to the guards at the entrance.
- Entry to the Vatican Museums,
- Entry to the Sistine Chapel,
- Trip of the Vatican Gardens (with audio guide) by eco-friendly open bus (45 minutes).
- Audio guide in the Vatican Museums,
- Drinks and food.
Changes are possible for this tour.